MeetUp on ICO’s – 08/03/2018, Brussels.
Let’s discuss ICO’s and get an update on the European Commission’s Fintech Action Plan
Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s) have attracted a lot of attention over the past months and more than 3.5 billion dollars have been raised through ICO’s in 2017, becoming a popular financing channel for tech players.
Come to this exceptional venue to discuss the current state of play of the ICO market in Belgium and abroad, including the state of the regulation, the ins and outs of an ICO process (white paper, go-to-market,…) and have issuers pitching their ongoing ICO’s.
As an introduction, we will also update you on the European Commission’s Action Plan on Fintech, which relates to ICO’s, but more broadly as well to innovation in the payments sector, regulatory sandboxes and scaling-up through the single market.
- Welcome by Werner Van Lembergen and Toon Vanagt
- Discussion on the EU Commission’s Action Plan with
Delphine Leroy / EU Commission
Johan Pissens / NBB
Renée Spierings/ FSMA
- Belgian and cross-boarder aspects of the regulation
Laurent Godts/ Laga
Philipp Weber / Hogan Lovells Int. LLP
- Practical experience and advise of a stopped ICO
by Laurent Kinet / Stampify
- Discover 4 ICOs Pitch
- Cassandre Vandeputte / Databroker Dao
- Marc Jacobs / Hey
- Fanuel Dewever / Unicoyn by CitySeeders
- Cédric Loyens / GIG9.io
Kindly Hosted by LAGA