Are you dreaming of fully taking care of the communication of a dynamic non-profit association supporting start-ups involved in the digitalisation of finance? From copywriting, researching the web, gathering information, negotiating media partnerships, updating the communication plan to rolling out the plan through mailings and social media? Fintech Belgium has got the internship you need!
As an intern, you will be fully in charge of the communication management for our NGO, you will report directly to the General Manager and the Members and Partners manager. The goal is for the intern to learn the various aspects of communication management and to be mentored on the creation, the planning and the roll-out of all messages to be shared with our community. In addition the intern will have the opportunity to see how a small NGO works and to help us organise our events, such as conferences and trainings.
Overview of Internship duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Copywriting, editing and proofing material related to event promotion and newsletter content (relatively short, enticing and engaging style for mailings (3 paragraphs max.), newsletters, social media)
- Research the web to learn about our industry in order to be able to create texts
- Gather information from our partners and members, making sure the format is correct
- Negotiate media partnerships with external events to be shared with our community
- Keep the communication plan up to date
- Social media community management (following / interacting / sharing with members and partners)
- Roll out the communication plan
- Cover on social media the FTBE events
- Assist in the research, planning, coordination and implementation of the yearly summit.
- Assist on the D-Day management of FTBE events
- Research ideas for additional communication activities and execute chosen opportunities
- Fluent in English, French / Dutch is a plus
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Organised with an entrepreneurial spirit / independent
- Ideal commitment of min. 12 weeks
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a great positive attitude and a desire to learn
- Have an interest in finance / tech / new trends / startup word
Send your CV and motivation letter to : [email protected]