June 13th 2019
FinTech Belgium is delighted to invite you to an entire day dedicated to PSD2 with a morning Classroom session and/or an afternoon Workshop.
Programme of the day:
– Part I – PSD2 and Open Banking – overview
– Part II – Open banking architecture: Implications for banks and the New Players
– Part 3: PSD2: Potential impact on the market and next steps
12:30 LUNCH (for both groups)
– Group 1: Tech
– Group 2: Reg
FINTECH BELGIUM CLASSROOM
PSD2 & Open Banking
Impact on the Financial Ecosystem & New Challenges
This training program prepares participants for some major challenges of the upcoming years in banking: PSD2 and the open banking architecture.
- Make participants aware of the ways PSD2 and the related RTS are going to affect banks and TPPs in Europe;
- Outline the risks and responsibilities of the involved parties;
- Understand the impact of Open Banking on the market and the IT requirements;
- Understand the impacts of the PSD2 regulation to the payments ecosystem
- Evaluate the risk and opportunities created by PSD2.
>> More details HERE
END OF REGISTRATIONS FOR THE CLASSROOM : June 6th!!!
Organised with the support of
PSD2 & Open Banking In collaboration with Ibanity, FinFlag, ExtHand and the European FinTech Alliance, this workshop is organised for the people who followed the
morning training and all the other person who would like to join.
Groups will be organised around two topics: Tech. and Reg.
- follow up on the PSD2 workshop organised by Ibanity and FinTech Belgium (TPPs wants and needs),
- take action/start organisation of the action(s) requested during the roundtable organised with FinTech Belgium members during our anniversary event,
- Act upon the need expressed by our community / members of FinTech Belgium for standardisation of open APIs and for collaboration.
The wished outcomes of these workshops are to have a concrete collaborative action plan.
Thanks to the participation of the European FinTech Alliance, one of the outcomes of the workshop is that the gathered feedback and suggestions on regulation will be brought out at a European level.
PARTICIPATE TO ONE OF THE TWO, OR BOTH
Training from 9:00 to 12:30 (lunch 12:30-14:00)
Workshop with lunch from 12:30 to 17:30 (lunch 12:30-14:00)