In times of crisis, communication and marketing remain key to our businesses.
It is essential for companies to continue their MarCom efforts, to support their sales and also to remain present in the customer’s mind, whilst being relevant.
In the most amazing way, solidarity has become a marketing tool. Some companies even adapted their business model, products or services, in order to survive and to make the situation easier on everyone.
We are aware that MarCom remains a real challenge to most of us. Indeed, there is an important list of things to do and others to avoid in order to remain human, show sensitivity towards the current ordeal, and the public rightly expects companies to be supportive and understanding.
This is why, through this Webinar, FinTech Belgium proposes to you to explore the impact your Marketing-Communication has on your brand and business. With the recommendations and insight of several experts, we’ll discover some do’s and dont’s in MarCom strategy and content creation.
- Introduction (3min)
- Didier Ackermans: Impact of the crisis on Marketing and business models
- Solidarity as a marketing tool
- Guillaume de Walque: Communication in times of crisis – tips to survive and thrive
- Main changes in the public and the media, and what are the results?
- Recommended solutions
- Frédéric Wauters: Content in time of crisis
- How and what to write as content during this crisis period ? What tone of voice to adopt?
Q&A + analysis of cases we
Let’s be creative and resilient together!