In collaboration with the journalist Gilles Quoistiaux of Trends-Tendances, FinTech Belgium wants to demystify a topic that is too often avoided and can impact a large number of entrepreneurs: bankruptcy.
For most of us, just the thought of bankruptcy is frightening. When one believes in its business and faces financial difficulties, it can be extremely difficult to give up a project, for some, hope and pereserverence will lead to diving into deep personal debts.
When and how should bankruptcy or liquidation be filed? Are there ways to do things “properly”? How and with whom should it be done? Can it be avoided and with the help of whom? Could bankruptcy or liquidation lead to a happier ending?
This Friday at 2PM, FinTech Belgium has decided to take the time to discuss this taboo topic in a 1h30 session together with multiple complementary experts and entrepreneurs…
“Business support” professionals will try and answer these questions from both an operational and a legal perspective, and disappointed/serene/and even happy entrepreneurs will share with us rich and very different testimonials along with all the advice they can.
Don’t miss this special edition of our weekly webinars, there’s only a few left before the summer break.
PROGRAMME FOR 1H30 OF WEBINAR:
- Introduction by Gilles Quoistiaux , journalist at Trends-Tendances
- Fanny Laune from Simont Braun – Have a look at the legal part
- Eric Vanden Bemden from reSTART – How reStart can help entrepreneurs
- Aurélie Degekeleer from Réseau Entreprendre – Being present in the good and difficult times
- 4 testimonials of entrepreneurs: Sophie Remy , Olivier Gilson, Johann Barchechath & Tom Verhaert