PSD2 One year later
It has been one year since the EU’s payments directive, PSD2, was implemented.
It’s time for us to evaluate whether PSD2 delivered its promise for a long-awaited Open Banking and whether the system is fully operational and usable.
During our afternoon Workshop session we will discuss all the burning questions surrounding this topic, for example:
- What is the impact of PSD2 one year after its implementation?
- Did banks play along?
- What’s the role of the regulators and did they help to reinforce PSD2?
- What are the current security concerns and challenges?
- What’s next?
14:30 – 17:30
WORKSHOP PROGRAMME :
Welcome and Introduction – 15 min.
PSD2 overview – 45 min:
the market and its main active players.
- Technical evolution.
- Future trends.
Brainstorming session – 60 min.:
- Building a proposal for:
- Option 1: Introduction new, innovative services based on the latest innovations.
- Option 2: Improvement of the existing solutions. .
- Building a pitch based on the presented solution.
Presentations, Debates, Conclusion – 60 min.:
- Pitch of each group (max 5 minutes per group).
- Questions (max 10 minutes per group).
- Arnaud Sirtaine from Finflag.
- Jan van Vonno from Tink.
18:00 – 22:00
18:00 Welcome Drink
19:00 Welcome by Toon Vanagt for Betacowork
19:05 Anni Mykkänen for European EBF,“1 year experience from the banking industry”
19:10 Jan van Vonno for Tink , “European overview of the current situation and future trends”
19:25 Reinout Temmerman , for NBB “State of play in Belgium”
19:35 Pitch by Jean-Gabriel Debaille for Banking SDK
19:40 Debate animated by Toon Vanagt for Fintech Belgium with Tink, EBF, NBB and Yves Bovin for Paybelgium.be
20:30 Eat, Drink & Meet
FinTech Belgium – PSD2 _ One year later MeetUp – Jean-Gabriel Debaille – Banking SDK – 14-09-20
from Kindly hosted by